Commercial Pest Control and Monitoring
Nation wide Service. 24 hours 7 days a week
This includes initial analysis of your pest control needs, evaluation of potential threats, advice on what needs to be done or changed to minimise future problems, installing bait points in the most appropriate places, creating service chart for ongoing monitoring and a regular check and bait top-up service.
For many businesses, especially the food and health sectors, this is a statutory requirement, but it is a good idea for any business to treat a problem early or put the preventative measures in place so you never develop a problem in the first place.
One of our IPCA qualified technicians will call out and assess what treatment is needed. Our services include:
- Rodent prevention, monitoring and control ( rats, mice, grey squirrels, mink etc.)
- Insect prevention, monitoring, & control ( cockroaches, ants, wasps, flies, moths, beetles, fleas, bed bugs)
- Bird control
- Structure survey and suggested repairs to prevent pest access ( proofing for doors, windows, walls, drains windows)
- Fly screens for windows, doors, air vents
- Thermal-fogging treatments against insects (preventative treatments of most likely or previously infected places)
- Comprehensive range of non-toxic pest control methods
- Pest control audits and maintenance charts to meet statuary requirements
Out of hours pest control & monitoring service
Discrete night time (outside opening hours) service for vulnerable businesses. We can use an unmarked van, and can place monitoring and bait points after closing and collect them again before opening.
We realise that a closed business does not generate you business so this way you can monitor for potential rodent or insect problems and get them fixed before they become an issue.
We also offer discreet screening of hotels for bed-bugs, before the problem develops.
Request a Callback for Commercial Pest Control and Monitoring Services for your business
Call now to get your business pest problem assessed, and to find out more about our maintenance programmes.